About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Percy Jackson.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
member
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
honey pot
- I write erotica because
-
I'm not tryna watch Porn
- In conclusion, I am
-
trying not to ruin my mind with brainrot
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Round 2 in The Band.
3 days ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Not just yet. in The Choices We Make.
5 days ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter You cum now. in The Choices We Make.
5 days ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Can't stop a run away train. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Not when she’s drunk like that. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Panic for now. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter T.G.I Friday! in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Ready. Set. Blow! in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Welcome to Hormones High. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
ScribeOfEros_16 liked the chapter Check it now. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ScribeOfEros_16 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ScribeOfEros_16 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ScribeOfEros_16 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ScribeOfEros_16 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ScribeOfEros_16 has not earned any awards.