About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Norddeutsch
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Karl setzt Katrin auf seinen Schwanz und lässt sie ihn reiten in Katrin.
4 days ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Auf dem Heimweg wird Katrin von einem Unbekannten verfolgt in Katrin.
6 days ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Malik in Resi.
1 week ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Katrin wird von Charlie entjungfert und gefickt in Katrin.
1 week ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Vier in Resi.
1 week ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Johanna lutscht Karl's Schwarz in Ausgeliefert.
2 weeks ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Resi auf der Matratze (Bild) in Resi.
2 weeks ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Michaela wird von weiteren Afrikanern gebumst in Ausreisserin in Not.
3 weeks ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Angemessene Vorbereitungen in Wir machen Eva zur Frau.
3 weeks ago
-
Schweinbock liked the chapter Introduction in Wir machen Eva zur Frau.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Schweinbock has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Schweinbock has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Schweinbock has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Schweinbock has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Schweinbock has not earned any awards.