About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Probably you are being prepared for some kind of event ... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter You surrender to lust with all your soul and body... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
-
Sargarion liked the chapter You go where Miss Fernandez wants you to go. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
-
Sargarion liked the chapter Your vicious and submissive nature makes you continue to obey Miss Fernandez. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
Sargarion liked the chapter You limply continue to watch and you allow events to happen according to the will of Miss Fernandez. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
-
-
Sargarion liked the chapter You timidly take these women's tights and try to put them on. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Sargarion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sargarion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sargarion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sargarion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sargarion has not earned any awards.