About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sarganatha published the chapter April wiggles her way ... in April’s misfortune .
2 years ago
-
Sarganatha published the chapter Reach for the grass in April’s misfortune .
2 years ago
-
Sarganatha published the chapter Lean back, push out in April’s misfortune .
2 years ago
-
Sarganatha published the chapter She sinks deeper in April’s misfortune .
2 years ago
No recent activity
Sarganatha has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sarganatha has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sarganatha has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sarganatha has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sarganatha has not earned any awards.