About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- This pretty blue planet
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read so many incest stories …. Yummy
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sallyho left a comment on the chapter Sure, why not? in How I get addicted to Futas.
6 days ago
-
Sallyho received a new award: Scene Crafter.
2 weeks ago
-
Sallyho published the chapter We Both Take Part … in Femboy Bobby ….
2 weeks ago
-
Sallyho left a comment on the chapter "As often as you want" in Coming Home To Mother ....
1 month ago
-
Sallyho liked the chapter "As often as you want" in Coming Home To Mother ....
1 month ago
-
Sallyho liked the chapter Surprisingly Yes … in My mother’s Seduction….
1 month ago
-
Sallyho liked the chapter Both heads are Awake … in My mother’s Seduction….
1 month ago
-
Sallyho liked the chapter Futa Sara & son Johnny … in My mother’s Seduction….
1 month ago
-
Sallyho liked the chapter Introduction in Heiress to the Throne.
1 month ago
-
Sallyho liked the chapter Try it. in Woke up a Girl.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Sallyho has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sallyho has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sallyho has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sallyho has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sallyho has not earned any awards.