About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Settling In in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Racing Home in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter But First, A Tour! in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Transformation Results 1 in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
SMTOrg left a comment on the chapter The Phoenix Burns (H,T) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter The Phoenix Burns (H,T) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
SMTOrg left a comment on the chapter Water to Wine (R,L,M) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Water to Wine (R,L,M) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
SMTOrg liked the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
SMTOrg published the chapter Transformation Poll 1 in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
SMTOrg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SMTOrg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SMTOrg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SMTOrg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SMTOrg has not earned any awards.