About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rymak liked the chapter Body Mod in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter More with the Remote? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter yes, but it can wait just a bit longer in The Unreality Pandemic.
1 day ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Rewired in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Chill Bro in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Alex, a mind reader - Second Thought in Oblivious.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Rymak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rymak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rymak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rymak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rymak has not earned any awards.