About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter The Trial of Joe Chill in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter Dominoes of the Elite in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter Themyscira: Awakening in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter The Silence of the Mahogany Table in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter The Ebony Empire in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter my super-secretary in God's Apprentice.
1 week ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter Go for it in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter A mind wipe in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter Niamh at the coffee machine in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
-
Runnyi_rycar1 liked the chapter Work in Thought Bubbles.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Runnyi_rycar1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Runnyi_rycar1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Runnyi_rycar1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Runnyi_rycar1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Runnyi_rycar1 has not earned any awards.