About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rune cre liked the chapter He does it hard in Her Husband's Cock.
2 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter He almost does in Her Husband's Cock.
2 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
22 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
22 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Pleasure in Her Husband's Cock.
22 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Makes Danielle ride in Her Husband's Cock.
22 hours ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Hello Mary Lou in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Miss Emma in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Emma, Linda and Jace all learn more in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
-
Rune cre liked the chapter Abigail in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Rune cre has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rune cre has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rune cre has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rune cre has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rune cre has not earned any awards.