About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter Introduction in Myron's Microdick.
1 day ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter Marinette Time in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter A different reaction in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter From Marinette's point of view in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter The panties fall in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter Что-то случилось in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter Topless suns in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter at the pool in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter Chloe in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
6 days ago
-
Ruby xxx liked the chapter Lila's Favour in Miraculous: Tales of ENF.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Ruby xxx has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ruby xxx has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ruby xxx has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ruby xxx has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ruby xxx has not earned any awards.