About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday(Raw)-Leah Rides Mr. Bill...with gusto in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday(Raw)-Leah Rides Mr. Bill... in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday(Raw)-Leah sucks his cock to get it over with... in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday-Leah agrees to have sex without a condom-but insists he pull out. in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Rsank1 left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday(Condom)-Mr. Bill Cums...with Leah on Top. (Silence: +25 Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Wednesday Evening...Jonathan was getting ready for game night like normal... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Wednesday--The Email was just routine. (Luck: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Tuesday-Leah Focus on Class (Tenure: +10) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter January Week 2: Friday Evening with Jonathan...Leah lets him enjoy her. in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Rsank1 liked the chapter January Week 2: Friday-Mr. Howard cums in Leah's mouth (Tenure: +10, Luck: -10, Suspicion: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Rsank1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rsank1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rsank1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rsank1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rsank1 has not earned any awards.