About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Testing to see if Addy did a good job! in A Son's Birthday Wish.
1 day ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Drained dry in A Son's Birthday Wish.
1 day ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter The others in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Gasping for more in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Over a week... in A Son's Birthday Wish.
2 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter You break Mom's will even further in Breaking Mom.
2 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Best of Friends 37 - Passion in Best of Friends.
4 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter Fucked in the Shower in Favorable Odds.
6 days ago
-
Roronazoro771 liked the chapter She has her way with you in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Roronazoro771 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Roronazoro771 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Roronazoro771 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Roronazoro771 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Roronazoro771 has not earned any awards.