About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Space
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Stealth in Isekai Space Adventure.
8 hours ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Night Mission into the Primitive Village in Isekai Space Adventure.
1 day ago
-
Ronin1337 received a new award: Fan Favorite.
1 day ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Rescue Eleni in Isekai Space Adventure.
2 days ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Federation Special Operations in Isekai Space Adventure.
2 days ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Head into the Jungle in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Take the Main Elevator in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Clear the Alien Infestation in Isekai Space Adventure.
4 days ago
-
Ronin1337 published the chapter Suppress the Rebellion on Zelnari in Isekai Space Adventure.
1 week ago
-
Ronin1337 posted a reply on the chapter Follow Sephanee to the Garden in Isekai Space Adventure.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Ronin1337 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ronin1337 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ronin1337 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ronin1337 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ronin1337 has not earned any awards.