About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter sex games in God's Apprentice.
11 hours ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter the confrontation in God's Apprentice.
11 hours ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter More Messing With The Teacher in Rings of Confirmation.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Epilogue for Cindy & Emma in Shoplifting Scam.
4 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Yes they do in Shoplifting Scam.
4 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Yes in Shoplifting Scam.
4 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter Cindy & Emma in Shoplifting Scam.
4 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter The Sphinx's Board in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
-
Revan_lah liked the chapter A New Alliance in the Shadows in God's Apprentice.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Revan_lah has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Revan_lah has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Revan_lah has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Revan_lah has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Revan_lah has not earned any awards.