About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Reperit liked the chapter Get a slurpie. in Changing the Rules.
4 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Yes, the Bastard Planned For Everything (Not so Dark Ending B) in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
4 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter What will become of our female knights...? in Orcs' Body Swap Technique.
4 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in Orcs' Body Swap Technique.
4 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Mike's POV in Girlfriend Stolen (anyone Can possess her!!)).
5 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in Fantasy Possession.
5 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Not Entirely, No... in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
5 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter With a Last Minute Briefing in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
5 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter He Makes Her His, Of Course! in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
5 days ago
-
Reperit liked the chapter Introduction in Shared Custody (COMPLETE).
5 days ago
No recent activity
Reperit has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Reperit has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Reperit has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Reperit has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Reperit has not earned any awards.