About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
20 hours ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter 3 am Wake Up in Wanna Bet?.
3 days ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter Let the threesomes begin! in Claim Day.
3 days ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter Time for the real fun in Dick the Prick.
4 days ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter Yes, they sure do. in Dick the Prick.
4 days ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter Pharmaceutical Conference in Dick the Prick.
4 days ago
-
Relaxokaiser17 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Relaxokaiser17 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Relaxokaiser17 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Relaxokaiser17 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Relaxokaiser17 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Relaxokaiser17 has not earned any awards.