About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Dani, the parking lot blowjob queen in Masculinity Lost.
1 week ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter My turn in Feminized by Gf.
1 week ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Not even to the Mall yet! in Becoming His Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Mon-Wed in Office Intern.
4 months ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Weekend in Office Intern.
4 months ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Wednesday in Office Intern.
4 months ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter A New Joanne in Jordan's Journey.
4 months ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Chapter 86 – Romancing friends in You're Not The Boss Of Me.
4 months ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Chapter 85 – Dancing with friends in You're Not The Boss Of Me.
4 months ago
-
Rasc81 liked the chapter Something Even Better in Jordan's Journey.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Rasc81 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rasc81 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rasc81 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rasc81 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rasc81 has not earned any awards.