About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Raphael liked the chapter An apple a day in Blowjob Universe.
13 hours ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter Return Home to a Surprise in Cum Addiction.
5 days ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 weeks ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter DOVE OBEYS in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter You confessed. in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter Megan's Miday Dose in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter A Strange New Day in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
Raphael liked the chapter Gemma's an excellent teacher. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
1 month ago
-
Raphael left a comment on the chapter Gemma's an excellent teacher. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
1 month ago
-
Raphael left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 3: Wednesday Evening... in Attaining Tenure.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Raphael has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Raphael has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Raphael has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Raphael has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Raphael has not earned any awards.