About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter Chapter 5: Storm Brewing in Those Snooping Brats.
33 minutes ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter Chapter 3: Epic Eye Candy in Those Snooping Brats.
1 hour ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter Chapter 2: Panoply Hall in Those Snooping Brats.
2 hours ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Unwanted Invitation in Those Snooping Brats.
2 hours ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter The Key Club in Those Snooping Brats.
23 hours ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter A Fortnight at The Commodore: Part 3 in Those Snooping Brats.
1 day ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter The Choices We Make. (21st Anniversary Update) in The Choices We Make.
4 days ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter Reach for the Dark Metal Chain in Strygan's Funhouse.
4 days ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter You Drop Into a Large Padded Room in Strygan's Funhouse.
4 days ago
-
Ranger69 liked the chapter You Fall in Strygan's Funhouse.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Ranger69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ranger69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ranger69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ranger69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ranger69 has not earned any awards.