About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Introduction in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 8: Caged in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 7: Captured in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 6: The first Adventure in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 5: The Minotaur in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 4 : Arrival in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 3: Introductions in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter [Lore] Goblinology: Introduction in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Chapter 2: Gobin Encounter in C.U.C.K.E.D H.E.R.O.
1 week ago
-
Ragdor liked the chapter Kase’s morning in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
3 months ago
No recent activity
Ragdor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ragdor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ragdor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ragdor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ragdor has not earned any awards.