About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
1 day ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 20 in Tuning Chloe.
4 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 19 in Tuning Chloe.
4 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 18 in Tuning Chloe.
5 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 16 in Tuning Chloe.
5 days ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 14 in Tuning Chloe.
1 week ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 13 in Tuning Chloe.
1 week ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 12 in Tuning Chloe.
1 week ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 11 in Tuning Chloe.
1 week ago
-
Radka38 liked the chapter Tuning Chloe, Part 10 in Tuning Chloe.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Radka38 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Radka38 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Radka38 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Radka38 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Radka38 has not earned any awards.