About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Racerand liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Nefarious Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Reduce, Reuse, Recycle in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Turn 24 in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Friday Afternoon in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Friday Morning Shuffle in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Racerand liked the chapter Evening temptation in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Racerand has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Racerand has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Racerand has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Racerand has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Racerand has not earned any awards.