About me
- Gender
- Non-binary
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- NRW
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
R161 liked the chapter Katrin sieht Sven beim Blasen zu in Gangbang Hotel.
11 hours ago
-
R161 liked the chapter He fucks her on the desk in No Way Out.
11 hours ago
-
R161 liked the chapter 'Rachel' is next in Accidental Incest.
11 hours ago
-
R161 liked the chapter Unsichtbare Fesseln in News-News-News.
11 hours ago
-
R161 liked the chapter Deine Entscheidung in News-News-News.
11 hours ago
-
R161 liked the chapter Make John target his father in Cumanji.
2 days ago
-
R161 liked the chapter John covers up, for now in Cumanji.
2 days ago
-
R161 liked the chapter Reward - hypnotic dick in Cumanji.
2 days ago
-
-
No recent activity
R161 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
R161 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
R161 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
R161 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
R161 has not earned any awards.