About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Somewhere
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Think what to write and then not doing it. :')
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
Fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
Chaotic Horny
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Into the Vipers Pit (Apartment) in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
11 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Claimed Sphinx in God's Apprentice.
16 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter A Bath after training in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
16 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker left a comment on the chapter A Bath after training in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
16 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Carmen will solve 'everything' in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
16 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker left a comment on the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
16 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
16 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Miles 'Prowler' Brown, Age 22 in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
17 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter The Stepford Resonance in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
17 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter The Hunter's Husband? in Truth of the Matter.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
QueenBreaker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
QueenBreaker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
QueenBreaker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
QueenBreaker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
QueenBreaker has not earned any awards.