About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Watch Anime and read Manhwa
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy & sci-fi novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I can imagine erotic worlds with a whole lot of possibilities , enjoy writing them, and share them with you guys.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Introduction in Completely gullible disease.
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Try your power on Susan. in "Please and thank you".
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Meet Jennifer in "Please and thank you".
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Spoil yourself, head to the suit store in "Please and thank you".
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Bob, 55, tired of family life in "Please and thank you".
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Introduction in Making my bitch Stepmom my whore.
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter Yes, and not as gradually as one might hope in Sissies love big black cock.
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter A walk to clear the head in Sissies love big black cock.
1 week ago
-
PusiPink liked the chapter An average young white man whose life is about to change forever in Sissies love big black cock.
1 week ago
No recent activity
PusiPink has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PusiPink has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PusiPink has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PusiPink has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PusiPink has not earned any awards.