About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Porny liked the chapter Part 5? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Porny liked the chapter Carmen will solve 'everything' in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Porny liked the chapter HR so nobody to feel guilty about. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Porny liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Porny liked the chapter That's your wish? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Porny liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Porny liked the chapter Order Pizza and sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
6 days ago
-
Porny liked the chapter Investigate Turkinghorn, Rose and Jabberwocky in Perverting St Perpetua's.
6 days ago
-
Porny liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
6 days ago
-
Porny liked the chapter A good fight. A fair fight. A surprising fight in Mind Controll Device.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Porny has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Porny has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Porny has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Porny has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Porny has not earned any awards.