About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Ladies and a gentleman in Ambassador.
49 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Interlude - A night at the pub in Ambassador.
53 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter ♥ Joining the pride ♥ in Ambassador.
55 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Setting the tone in Ambassador.
56 minutes ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Communication is important when starting a relationship in Ambassador.
1 hour ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter A private chat with the in-laws in Ambassador.
1 hour ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter A family meal with a hint of politics in Ambassador.
1 hour ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Bridal Price in Ambassador.
1 hour ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Emely in Ambassador.
1 hour ago
-
PorkPieRat liked the chapter Laughter in Ambassador.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
PorkPieRat has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PorkPieRat has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PorkPieRat has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PorkPieRat has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PorkPieRat has not earned any awards.