About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Popplio liked the chapter Experiments in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Make her your own private urinal in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Mike's changing the employee dress code. in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Femboys/T-girls • Just because • happy/jealous in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Julie takes a selfie in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter You take the moon and you take her buns in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Fuck the life out of her, obviously! in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Two bitches with one shlong in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Xiu finally cum in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
Popplio liked the chapter Naked and afraid in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Popplio has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Popplio has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Popplio has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Popplio has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Popplio has not earned any awards.