About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Poplolgey left a comment on the chapter The shift ends in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter The shift ends in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter She loses the apron in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter Her panties don't make it in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter Working in her panties in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter Gets naked and washes her clothes in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter Getting Pranked in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter Serena, the fast food worker in Confidently Rock Bottom.
1 week ago
-
Poplolgey left a comment on the chapter Mrs. Johnson! What are you doing to me?! in Custom Girls.
2 years ago
-
Poplolgey liked the chapter Unexpected visitor in Kink Development Kit.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Poplolgey has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Poplolgey has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Poplolgey has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Poplolgey has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Poplolgey has not earned any awards.