About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter "Reward her" in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter She needs to lose the sweatpants next in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter No, you don't concede to her in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter After class, you notice Ella going into Mr. Tatum's office by herself (mistress Ella path) in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter Onto the next class in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter Your homeroom in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter Cum in her throat in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter Both parents text back, one how you foresaw, one unexpectedly in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter her family, her father and mother in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
-
Playclay108 liked the chapter Nothing as you flip your camera on to record this encounter in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Playclay108 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Playclay108 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Playclay108 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Playclay108 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Playclay108 has not earned any awards.