About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 29: Moving Day Ahead and Two Wives! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
2 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 28: Green Hair Alert! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
2 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 54: A Secret Program and Cheap Ramen! in Heroine Training System: Squeeze Me with Those Thighs.
2 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 53: Less Talk, More Thighs! Mt. Lady's Secret Manual! in Heroine Training System: Squeeze Me with Those Thighs.
2 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 109: Curiosity Killed the Bald Guy! Ren's Apartment and Nejire's Favorite Experiment in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
3 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 27: The Divine Vine! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
3 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 108: The Heroine Who Finds Everything! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
3 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 107: Time for Names! Caped Baldy Is Born and Mina Swears Revenge... Again! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
3 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 106: Waking Up as a Legend! How to Survive Six Thousand Agencies! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
3 weeks ago
-
Pigeonmancer liked the chapter Chapter 105.- Cheerleader Uniforms and a Night of Desire! (R-18) in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Pigeonmancer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Pigeonmancer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Pigeonmancer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Pigeonmancer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Pigeonmancer has not earned any awards.