About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Interstellar Space
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Pevelgrey left a comment on the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 3 in House Semya.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter Summer Rebellion Ch 3 in House Semya.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter Agree to Take Pics Of Rebecca When Her Outfit Is Done. in "Picture Perfect".
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 5 - Defiling Furniture in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter The House in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey posted a reply on the chapter RF Arousal Ch 3 in Resident Futa.
1 week ago
-
Pevelgrey liked the chapter RF0 Chapter 4 in Resident Futa.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Pevelgrey has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Pevelgrey has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Pevelgrey has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Pevelgrey has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Pevelgrey has not earned any awards.