About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play TTRPGs
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Romance
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
We can explore taboos
- In conclusion, I am
-
Definitely going to continue writing...eventually. I have so many notes and plans, just very little time.
-
Peithos liked the chapter Josie's First Gift in Unwitting Incubus.
1 week ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Long term in Unwitting Incubus.
1 week ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Appointments in Unwitting Incubus.
1 week ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Going Under in Unwitting Incubus.
1 week ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter All Around Me in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Big Man on Campus in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Consequences in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Revelations in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter Fanning the Flames in Unwitting Incubus.
1 month ago
-
Peithos liked the chapter The Good Left Undone in Unwitting Incubus.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Peithos has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Peithos has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Peithos has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Peithos has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Peithos has not earned any awards.