About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Pascua12 left a comment on the chapter Take a proper look in The Printer.
2 hours ago
-
Pascua12 left a comment on the chapter Wren's flat in The Printer.
4 days ago
-
Pascua12 left a comment on the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Pascua12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Pascua12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Pascua12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Pascua12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Pascua12 has not earned any awards.