About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Improve myself
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Anything
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Member
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
I rarely find erotica suiting my taste
- In conclusion, I am
-
Trying my best
-
P. Co. published the chapter To avoid falling, she reverts her position in My Oblivious Mother.
5 days ago
-
P. Co. published the chapter Lift her up on your shoulders in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
-
P. Co. published the chapter Grab the box from the top of the wardrobe in My Oblivious Mother.
3 weeks ago
-
P. Co. posted a reply on the chapter She asks for help in My Oblivious Mother.
4 weeks ago
-
P. Co. published the chapter She asks for help in My Oblivious Mother.
1 month ago
No recent activity
P. Co. has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
P. Co. has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
P. Co. has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
P. Co. has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
P. Co. has not earned any awards.