About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Owean liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Nothing Yet, Cause someone needs a bathroom break. in Normality.
6 days ago
-
Owean liked the chapter 5 days of pictures in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Cleaning day in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Dizzy Diana in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Diana goes first in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Introduction in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
Owean liked the chapter The First Weekend, Sunday in Wonder Woman: Oathbound.
1 week ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Diana Bound. Diana Cooperative. Diana Deflowered. Diana Transformed in Wonder Woman: Oathbound.
1 week ago
-
Owean liked the chapter Introduction in Wonder Woman: Oathbound.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Owean has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Owean has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Owean has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Owean has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Owean has not earned any awards.