About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunny
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
OsaOladapo received a new award: Steady Writer.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter the airport terminals in Desires on the Tokyo Express.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter the cold metal handrail in Desires on the Tokyo Express.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter It was maddening in Desires on the Tokyo Express.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter A new pressure in Desires on the Tokyo Express.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the story Desires on the Tokyo Express.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter She was converted in In the Dark.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter it was a cataclysm in In the Dark.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter saw stars in In the Dark.
12 hours ago
-
OsaOladapo published the chapter a delicious strain in In the Dark.
12 hours ago
No recent activity
OsaOladapo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
OsaOladapo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
OsaOladapo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
OsaOladapo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
OsaOladapo has not earned any awards.