About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Stuck in an Isekai
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I've been messing around with Grok to add paths to stories that I wanted to go further.
Just recently started a new story "Clothbound" based on some of those experiences plus some extra.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Here on a temporary Visa.
-
Opps-Thats-Mine received a new award: Scene Crafter.
2 days ago
-
Opps-Thats-Mine received a new award: First Chapter.
2 days ago
-
Opps-Thats-Mine received a new award: First Story.
2 days ago
-
Opps-Thats-Mine published the story Clothbound.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Opps-Thats-Mine has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Opps-Thats-Mine has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Opps-Thats-Mine has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Opps-Thats-Mine has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Opps-Thats-Mine has not earned any awards.