About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Do stuff
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction or Fantasy stories
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Whichever one fits the sentence best
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
As with the previous question
- I write erotica because
-
I like to
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Omega98 liked the chapter An unpleasant meeting in Queen of Spades Tales.
23 minutes ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter Blowing off some steam in Queen of Spades Tales.
18 hours ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter Zoe, the bargaining chip in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter A typical Friday night in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter Do as asked and make dinner in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter A day at the bull camp in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter Introduction in A Halloween baby bump.
1 week ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter Kevin invites his black neighbour in Shawna, a loving hotwife.
1 month ago
-
Omega98 liked the chapter She Betrays Her Husband And Tells Malik in The Contrast.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Omega98 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Omega98 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Omega98 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Omega98 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Omega98 has not earned any awards.