About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Oldor liked the chapter She enters in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Was there any doubt in Temptation High.
1 day ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter ♥ Lust and relationships ♥ in Ambassador.
3 days ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Weave-jump in Ambassador.
3 days ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter You eavesdrop in Temptation High.
3 days ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Is wild in Temptation High.
3 days ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Grace the Headhunter in The gatcha game of changes.
1 week ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Rebecca laid out like a sacrifice in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Its up to Becky in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
Oldor liked the chapter Next mornings in Temptation High.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Oldor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Oldor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Oldor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Oldor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Oldor has not earned any awards.