About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter Do as asked and make dinner in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter Day 14 in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter Well After Sunset in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter Your Wife In Paradise in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter The reunion continues in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter Day 14 in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter A Feast With Bulls in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
Oasis90210 liked the chapter The Bulls Win Again!! in The Contrast.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Oasis90210 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Oasis90210 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Oasis90210 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Oasis90210 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Oasis90210 has not earned any awards.