About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 12, 1983
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter The Accidental Fix in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 hours ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Stacy's Choice in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Azure Report: Day 5 in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
NuclearJazz liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
NuclearJazz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NuclearJazz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NuclearJazz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NuclearJazz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NuclearJazz has not earned any awards.