About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nrfl liked the chapter 37. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
18 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter “On my face.” in The Work Wives.
18 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Zoe, the bargaining chip in Queen of Spades Tales.
18 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter A Year in Review in Your Mom.
18 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Chapter 4 of 16 in Led Into the Wild.
19 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Chapter 3 of 16 in Led Into the Wild.
19 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Overcorrecting: Vi’s introduction in Collegiate Temptation.
19 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Introduction in A Walk in the Park.
19 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Chapter 2 of 16 in Led Into the Wild.
19 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Ophelia's morning in Collegiate Temptation.
19 hours ago
No recent activity
Nrfl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nrfl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nrfl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nrfl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nrfl has not earned any awards.