About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Norfolk liked the chapter A typical day: morning in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter Your other sister Erin in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter sister-in-law in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter smile on her face in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter her body convulsed in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter She was just a vessel in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter full-stroke invasion in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter scratched an itch in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
-
Norfolk liked the chapter The sun drew a hot spot in backyard sunbathing.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Norfolk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Norfolk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Norfolk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Norfolk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Norfolk has not earned any awards.