About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nordom liked the chapter Harlan corners Becky in Bravos Feminine.
20 hours ago
-
Nordom liked the chapter The party gets started! in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
Nordom liked the chapter Some off duty mercenaries approach them in Bravos Feminine.
3 days ago
-
Nordom liked the chapter Becky drains her glass in a single go in Bravos Feminine.
3 days ago
-
Nordom liked the chapter Robin returns with drinks in Bravos Feminine.
3 days ago
-
-
-
-
Nordom is now following ShadeWriter.
2 years ago
-
Nordom liked the chapter Become his woman in Eris's Awakening.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Nordom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nordom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nordom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nordom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nordom has not earned any awards.