About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
12 hours ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter Your teacher, who visits you in a dream in Reality Warped [Now Public].
13 hours ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter A Conversation needs to happen in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
4 days ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
5 days ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter The Aftermath in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter Preparing for Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
2 weeks ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter "You'll see..." in Monster Isekai.
3 weeks ago
-
NinjaPickle liked the chapter Battle Sister vs. Revenant! Round One: FIGHT! in Monster Isekai.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
NinjaPickle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NinjaPickle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NinjaPickle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NinjaPickle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NinjaPickle has not earned any awards.