About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Not quite yet in Sexual Privilege.
20 hours ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter The library in Sexual Privilege.
20 hours ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter No time for a retest: you've got coeds to inspect! in Sexual Privilege.
20 hours ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Inspect her - but go easy. in Sexual Privilege.
20 hours ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Hard Inspection with a Bonus in Sexual Privilege.
20 hours ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Absolutely ridiculous ones, of course in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Of course you're going to start with Dana! Why wouldn't you? in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Hold on a second: you need to get your clipboard first in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Young Women - Female Body Inspector - Nervous in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
-
Nicolius liked the chapter Introduction in Sexual Privilege.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Nicolius has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nicolius has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nicolius has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nicolius has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nicolius has not earned any awards.