About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nibarg liked the chapter Sally the Succubus and the College Coven in Mind Controlled Daydreams and Nightmares.
1 day ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter The world has become a raunchy urban fantasy and you are the 'protagonist' in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 weeks ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter A bank teller - a normal customer in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter Break 1 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter For one more loop around in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter A group of RPG fans in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter The first challenge card in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter The game begins in Magical Board Games.
1 month ago
-
Nibarg liked the chapter Kylie, undercover agent - Dinner with a room with reality warpers in Oblivious.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Nibarg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nibarg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nibarg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nibarg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nibarg has not earned any awards.