About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Watch in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science 7 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science Ch 6 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Chica in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science Ch 5 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science Ch 4 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science Ch 3 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science Ch 2 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Science Ch 1 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
-
Newchyoaman liked the chapter Family Meeting in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
6 hours ago
No recent activity
Newchyoaman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Newchyoaman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Newchyoaman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Newchyoaman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Newchyoaman has not earned any awards.