About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nevei liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
19 hours ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter Takes his love inside her. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter She makes sure of it. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter She toys with him. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter He's still soft. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter She uses him. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter She's taken him to her lair. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter He betrays his wife to save her. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter It was quiet. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
-
Nevei liked the chapter She needs a companion. in The Price of Silence.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Nevei has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nevei has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nevei has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nevei has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nevei has not earned any awards.